Community Trainers is a provider of health skills training (CPR, First-aid, AED, etc) in the Northern Virginia, DC and Maryland area. The objective of the firm is to help the local community to “be prepared” to provide assistance to their family, friends, neighbors and community when the need arises. Community Trainers trainers are certified by Red Cross, American Heart Association, ECSI (Emergency Care and Safety Institute) and Boy Scouts Of America.
- CPR & AED (layperson)
- CPR and AED (healthcare professional)
- First Aid
- First Responder CPR
- Health Care Provider CPR/Professional Rescuer CPR
- Bloodborne & Airborne Pathogens
- Pediatric First Aid for Caregivers and Teachers
- Wilderness First Aid
- Boy Scouts of America Wilderness First Aid
- Train-the-Trainer for Camp Nursing
- and other related courses ….